Friday, June 29, 2012

Reflection #2

             Today, we've pretty much did many things in 4 hours.  We had started the day with some reading about Haloa, we also had a review of the 5 Ninau, a review about the Hakalama, then we learned about the next topic which was Hawaiian Numbers up to 100, even some Papani, and we did an activity that involved explaining "Pepeke Aike He".  Some things I learned throughout today was most of the numbers from 20-100 which I didn't know at first.  I learned a few spelling rules in Hawaiian language and more about the first born Haloa and the connection he has to all of us, Hawaiians.  The only Problems/struggles I have, so far, is the right saying of the Hawaiian words/numbers because sometimes I say word wrong or in a weird, such way.  But, overall I think I'm doing well, so far, here, at Summer School.

No comments:

Post a Comment